To Our Patients:
We want you to know that we are proud to be able to serve our community through these crazy times. Thankfully, we have managed to avoid any signs of illness in our office. To ensure that continues, we are taking these precautionary measures:
- Making sure any employees stay home if they are not feeling well or if they are showing any potential signs of illness.
- Patients who have not been feeling well or have been in close contact with someone who is ill are being asked to schedule appointments at least two weeks in the future.
- Any surfaces or items that are touched by patients or staff are disinfected before and after patient care and continuously throughout the day.
- We are washing our hands before and after each patient interaction and multiple other times each hour, and encouraging patients to wash their hands or use hand sanitizer.
As a smaller clinic, we are not as well-equipped as a medical clinic or hospital to serve patients with a cough, fever, or respiratory issues. If you have these symptoms, please seek care at a medical facility. We will be happy to see you when your condition resolves.
Thank you for helping to keep everyone safe during this extraordinary time.
Michael Erickson, O.D.
Jennifer Juang, O.D.
Sharon Cheriyan, O.D.
Heidi Sutter, O.D.
What Makes Klahanie Eyecare Unique?
Our Patients Know Best!
It's always a great experience at Klahanie Eye Care. I've been going to see Dr. Jennifer Juang since I moved to the Seattle area in 2008. She and the staff at Klahanie are always very professional, but personal with every patient and help to make the best decisions on glasses and contacts. I now live in West Seattle, but can't imagine going to another eye doctor.
Eyewear can be a confidence booster!
Whether you want contact lenses or glasses, we make sure that you get both what looks good, but more importantly what works for your personal situation as well. We at Klahanie Eyecare stand behind our products by knowing we offer high quality eyewear manufactured by smaller, independent companies. We are continuously inspired by the beauty and individuality of handmade frames and the science and technology behind eye health and vision improvement.
We also ensure our employees are constantly learning and growing within this dynamic field.
- Monday: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Tuesday: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Wednesday: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Thursday: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Friday: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed